Hi there!!! Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I thought I’d put together a Gift Guide for the besties! If you have a few awesome women in your life who you consider your “soulmate” (remember Samantha said that off Sex and the City?), I’m sure you’re shopping for the perfect gift. I thought I’d make this as simple as possible, also fun! My girls are the ultimate girly girls, (even my best friend who thinks she’s a tomboy, likes girly things), so I’m sure that they would love anything on this list. If your girls or anything like mine then earrings, make up and champagne will be a hit!
1. Kate Spade Princess Cut Studs: Subtle, yet gorgeous earrings. You can’t go wrong with earrings
2. Myelik Teele Limitless Journal: If you are a woman of color and you don’t know who Myleik Teele is, GET. YOUR. LIFE! An entrepreneur, and an avid book reader, she gives us aspiring entrepreneurs insight on the “life”. She comes out with a journal every year and inside her journal are several pages of encouragement. This journal would be great to write some real magic.
3. Fenty Beauty. The hottest makeup brand in the game right now and there’s something for everyone. Whether it’s the Killawatt highlighters or the Stunna Lip Paint, get it for your sis!
4. Mielle Organics: Majority of my girls are natural hair curly girls and beauty products can get expensive. This brand has high reviews for moisture retention and keeping the curls soft and moisturized during the cold weather is major key.
5. Alex and Ani Bracelets: These are the cutest bracelets and I like to think these are grown up friendship bracelets. They’re inexpensive and collectible.
6. Burberry Blush Perfume: My sister in law, LOVES all things designer just like me, and we are now adding designer fragrances unto our beauty arsenal now that we’re grown and can afford them. This perfume is very light and soft and very lingering and one of the best scents I’ve come across in a while.
8. Lush Valentine’s Day Set: I have a soft spot for bath bombs and I love to take baths with them and Lush products are organic and animal cruelty free. The scents linger and they make great decor pieces in an apothecary jar. I myself can’t wait to try these!